New Workshop March 14, 2013: LinkedIn for Recruiting and Selection, Register Today
Intero Advisory presents an interactive morning focused on recruiting and selecting the best candidates for your company using LinkedIn. This hands-on session will show you how to search for prospects that truly fit your hiring criteria, post jobs to LinkedIn, and more. Joining Colleen will be Steve Picarde, Jr. from PI Midlantic who will show you how Predictive Index can ensure that you choose the right person for the job from your list of candidates.
All registrants receive a free PI survey.
Date: March 14, 2013
Location: Loyola University Graduate Center
2034 Greenspring Drive, Timonium, MD 21093
8am-10:45am Building Your Professional Brand & Recruiting
11am-12pm Steve Picarde, Jr. on Selection and Hiring with PI
Click here to register. For more information, email email@example.com
- Find the top active and passive talent with LinkedIn
- Create an inbound recruiting strategy
- Learn how to strengthen your employment brand
- Actively grow your network
- Leverage your LinkedIn Company Page
- Understand what type of accounts will deliver the best results for you
- Build out your individual profile so it’s complete and optimized
- BONUS: Steve Picarde from PI Midlantic will join us for a segment on Predictive Index. Now that you have found good talent, are you sure they are the right fit? Learn how to find and HIRE the talent that will be the right long-term fit for your organization.