As another year comes to an end and I prepare to wind down, spend time with family, reflect on the past year, and get excited for the year ahead, I wanted to share my thoughts.
2021 was a year of growth, hope, and resiliency. In January 2021, we celebrated the 10 year anniversary of Intero and all that we have accomplished in a decade. It was a great way to start the new year, especially coming off of 2020. We hit the ground running in 2021, ready to achieve new company goals and milestones.
Throughout the year, our team helped countless businesses and professionals stand out on LinkedIn. In 2021, we:
- Crafted more than 300 profiles.
- Led more than 150 LinkedIn coaching and training sessions globally.
- Created more than 100 tutorials.
- Supported more than 60 ongoing management clients in the U.S. and the U.K.
- Colleen published, It’s Business Not Social.
- Transitioned our team to 100% remote work, and can be found in various places across Maryland.
We continued to track all the changes on LinkedIn too! Yes, that can be a full-time job across their various products!
It was a big year for our team and Intero. We are thankful for all of our clients and the wonderful people that we coach, train, and support.
We expanded indirectly— babies and puppies. Does it get better than that?
Taylor rejoined our team after her little guy, Chase, joined the world in February. It’s great to have her back and picking up where she left off. In November, Meredith and Tom Cusick became proud parents to Everett James. The Intero family keeps getting bigger!
Sarah and Matt kept so much moving with clients, website updates, group coaching, and more.
Gibbs and Loki were two of the greatest four-legged blessings in 2021. Through everything, our team remains resilient, committed, and supportive.
We also had some setbacks, everyone has.
Our Intero team lost one of our team and family dogs, Chief, a great and awesome dog who will forever bring a smile to our faces. His antics are now part of our story.
It is never lost on me how grateful I am to work with such caring and dedicated people and for clients who are committed to their careers and businesses and who are so coachable!
We often tease Colleen that she can relate just about anything back to LinkedIn. So, I would be remiss if I didn’t tie it all together.
Reflection and resiliency all tie into your LinkedIn presence and professional goals.
- As you look back on 2021, did you create a good strategy?
- How do you show up on LinkedIn and to potential clients?
- Were you consistent in your messaging and content?
- As we prepare for 2022, what are your LinkedIn goals?
- Not sure you can manage it all on your own? No worries, we can help.
Wishing you and yours a year of good health, happiness, and prosperity.
From all of us at Intero Advisory- Happy Holidays!
Liza, Colleen, Sydney, Jim, Sarah, Matt, Taylor, and Meredith